New Year is approaching and you might be wondering what to make as a party snack. If you opt for this one, you know you are entering the new year in a tasty and healthy way.
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
as side dish
- 200 g carrots no need to peel if organic
- 200 g parsnip no need to peel if organic
- 25 g unsalted butteror or ghee
- THROW BUTTER ON A PAN. Heat up. Cut the parsnip into 1cm thick sticks, throw it on the pan as well. Heat for 10 minutes on low fire. I
- IN THE MEANWHILE, cut the carrot into 1cm thick stripes, then add to the pan as well. Leave on low heat until both carrot and parsnip are soft, for about 15 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy.