Perfectly blue-zone friendly meal. Make it, enjoy it, savor it. It will leave you feeling nourished and your belly fully satisfied.
Filled with vegetables, while not feeling like a lifeless salad.
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
- 2 large carrots no need to peel if organic
- 1 broccoli
- 2 pieces wild salmon fresh or frozen, 200-300g
- 3 tbsp cooking oil or ghee
- STEAM BROCCOLI for 10 minutes (place in a large pan with a low level of boiling water, or steam above boiling water). We want the broccoli soft but not discolored.
- IN THE MEANWHILE, heat up oil or ghee in a pan and fry the carrots on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- FRY THE SALMON on oil or ghee for a couple of minutes on both sides (or only on skin side if you purchased a piece of salmon with skin), until the salmon turns light pink.